Fully gated and secure, the resort comprises 14 luxury villas with pool, 12 prestigious apartments and 3 exclusive penthouses with pool on the roof, offering a scenic view of Gunner’s Quoin, Amber Island and Round Island, with concierge services and a clubhouse.
Total usable area from 361 to 389 m2.
Deck from 138 to 147 m2.
Private swimming pool 22m2.
3 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms.
The Mythic Grand Gaube programme is covered by the PDS label issued by the BOI (Board Of Investment). The PDS (Property Development Scheme) acquisition model is a scheme set up by the Mauritian government in 2015 that allows foreign nationals to become owners of a property in Mauritius.
- As the price of the properties is higher than USD 500,000, owners can automatically claim permanent resident status and have a residence permit (subject to BOI agreement) which will only cease if the property is sold in the future.
- By choosing to live in Mauritius for 183 days a year (6 months and 1 day), owners may also benefit from tax residence and enjoy all the advantages of the Mauritian tax system.
- A clear legal framework: you buy freehold and the sale is concluded in front of a notary.
- The process for buying a new villa in Mauritius is similar to buying a property off plan. Payments are made as the work progresses and the bank will issue you a completion guarantee.
- Your property is covered by guarantees that protect you in the event of building defects or if the developer goes bankrupt.
Asking prices: as from MUR 57,600,000 (so, 1,440,000 Euros with 1 Euro = MUR 40) + government tax + notary fees.